Black Hardcore Queen Ana Foxxx’s April fool Joke raises more Dust On Twitter!

 

The April Fool day Joke from our wonderful and alluring hardcore sista Ana Foxxx is still generating so much heat and controversy on Twitter.
ana foxx                        ana foxxx tight wear                   ana foxxx

As a matter of fact I came under heat from one of Ana’s fan who I believe was quoted out of context in my yesterday post on this matter as regards the hullabaloo that trailed Ana’s Tweet; for those who are not privy of this tweet, let me crave your indulgence:

Well I did a post yesterday as regards this issue, and to lend some credence to my post I had to quote some of the replies that followed this AVN and XBIZ Nominee’s #AprilFoolsDay Joke. I think the sista in question is a close friend of Ana's (don’t know how), but I think she never had the patience to read through my post to understand that I never dissed her but was trying to make a joke out of what some people thought was a serious issue, you can see the Tweet mentioning me and even calling this blog silly? ; But I was so happy that my black queen really took care of the situation as well as coming to my rescue with this reassuring Tweet:

The real Issue:

One of the reasons behind my starting this blog was to give the sistas some voice, because I noticed that almost all the top adult blogs in various adult niches and genre only praised and idolized the white and Latina hardcore queens leaving out the sistas who some even called derogatory names like hoodrats and shit.

So I felt quite insulted when someone who doesn’t understand my mission statement and modus operandi as concerned this blog decided to refer to it as “silly”.

But then I don’t want to trade issues with this fan since Queen Ana has shown how strong and a good leader she really is, as a matter of fact I’m now the #NUMBER ONE FAN OF ANA FOXXX.

For this reason, I urge all you Ana Fans to head over now and vote! this sista as the Non-White Performer of the Year at the Fannys coming up on the 12th of April 2014; because I’ve seen more reasons why she should be crowned as such just like I stated in this article I titled- Fannys 2014: 7 Reasons You Must Vote Ana Foxxx!.

The XBIZ awards is still by the corner and I’ll be following it as well to know what is required of us fans as I hope to see this former runway angel crowned as the Female performer of the Year at this year’s awards.
anna foxxx part ass

Once again I thank you Ana Foxxx for being there for your fans and as you officially take over as the hottest ebony hardcore queen from legends like Jada Fire, Lacey Duvalle and Cherokee Dass, I wish you many more fruitful days ahead.

And if for any reason you decide to crossover to the mainstream sector (of course you’ve got the crossover appeal), we your fans will always support you for your strength and virtuosity in an industry where black women are not given their pride of place.

But with sistas like you, black queens are now doing their thing with no boundaries even when some myopic people still feel they should be stops and knocks on the way.

Thanks for being Ana and thanks for making us happy through your sublime hardcore and softcore performances.

Its your number one fan, Kris Phils (Blog editor Hotblackchicsonly), and for my fellow fan, lets bury the hatchet and continue making this wonderful sista our number one ebony Hardcore Idol.

Lets hook up peeps on Twitter via this handle @krisphils



Comments

  1. Ana is a goddess! She has a body chiseled out of stone. She reminds me of a young Marie Luv. However, only a handful of her scenes are with black men. I would rather support a starlet who does a better job catering to all audiences and not just the easiest one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment